Saturday, February 11, 2012

Main tenu love kardi .... bematlab kar di



I am an economist

You are an engineer

I write for a living
You sell for yours

I live on sarcasm
You'd never be rude

I read
You don't

I am practical
You are emotional

I am social
You are shy

I love international cuisines
You prefer Indian

I am a snob
You are humble

I keep others before self
You love yourself a bit too much

I am imaginative
You are always blank

I live on adventure
You prefer being safe

I cry a lot
Yet, you are the drama queen

I have a sweet tooth
You love everything spicy and fried

But,
I Love you
And, You Love Me.

"As long as we are together, everything will fall in place, eh?" :)

2 comments:

#BookReview: An Awfully BIG Adventure by Aniesha Brahma

On the jacket: Seventeen-year-old Yoshita Ray has stopped believing in happily ever after and fairy tales ever since her mother aba...